Solve for y
Brand strategy for second-stage companies with a next-stage vision.
The brand strategy that got your company to where it is isn't going to take you to the next stage. You need to evolve, but you can't afford to make a wrong move.
You have big strategic positioning questions. Your team has lots of marketing implementation questions. Everyone is looking for a path forward.
Solve for Y provides it.
We answer the questions
that keep you up at night
Should we develop a sub-brand?
How do we enter this new market and compete effectively?
How can we increase the price our customers are willing to pay?
What is our brand structure after this merger/acquisition?
How do we position ourselves to challenge a market leader?
The Building Blocks
Pricing runs $50k – $100k
- Rebrand and rollout best practices
- Leadership team workshop
- Internal and external interviews and surveys
- Brand audit of current assets
- Industry market research
- Strategy session with CEO
- Summary of patterns we heard in
- Comparison to peer brands
- Recommended positioning strategy
- Conceptual brand identities
- Follow‑up feedback session
- Support in presenting to leadership and/or board of directors
Brand Guide & Rollout Plan
- Visual standards and common brand language
- Implementation tactics and communications strategy
- Delivery of brand assets
- Brand launch video and internal brand launch support
- Staged creative implementation
- Quarterly strategy meetings
the ideal client for this program:
- Has between 25-100 employees or $20m and $50m in revenue
- Is facing an inflection point such as a merger or acquisition, a new channel, new customer segment or new market opportunity
- Is debating whether to hire a CMO for the first time or replace a VP of marketing
- Can allocate 5%-12% of annual revenue toward marketing and branding efforts
Schedule a Discovery Call
413.746.0016 / PO Box 330, East Longmeadow, MA 01028